Home - How to reach ALTTC
How to reach ALTTC, Ghaziabad
- Pre-paid Radio Taxi are available at the Arrival Lounge.
- Other Taxi options are available outside the airport.
- Pre-paid Radio Taxi are available at the exit of railway station. The tariff of the radio taxi is fixed by the Government of Delhi at Rs 20.00 per km.
- The Metro is also available at New Delhi Railway Station, which can be boarded upto Vaishali Metro Station(Ghaziabad) or Dilshad Garden Metro Station. From there an auto-rickshaw can be taken.
- Pre-paid Taxi Radio Taxi are available at the exit of railway station.
- The local buses are also plying from Sarai Kale Khan ISBT upto old Ghaziabad bus stand. From there, an auto-rickshaw / bus can be taken upto ALTTC. The distance from old-bus stand to ALTTC is around 4 Km.
- An Auto-rickshaw/ bus can also be taken from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station / Sarai Kale Khan ISBT to Anand Vihar border.
- The Metro is available at Maharana Pratap (Kashmere Gate) ISBT, which can be boarded upto Vaishali Metro Station or Dilshad Garden Metro Station. From there an auto-rickshaw can be taken.
- A auto-rickshaw can be takem from Ghaziabad railway station upto ALTTC, Ghaziabad.