Project Training for Engineering/MCA/MBA Students
Telecom now a days is the most happening sector in the world. Engineering Graduates of ECE/EEE/IT etc. branches are required to get themselves acquainted with developments in the telecom sector in order to keep pace with the technological developments in the sector. In-order to make students conversant with latest developments in Telecom sector, Advanced Level Telecom Training Centre, Ghaziabad is conducting Project Training for students of Engineering / MCA / MBA as required in university curriculum.
A representative list of the areas covered for Project for which Technical facilities / Equipments/Telecom systems are available, is given below:
- Cellular Mobile Telecommunication
- Telecommunication Digital Switching System
- Digital Transmission Technology /SDH / DWDM
- Data Communication & Broadband Technology
- Information Technology, Server Administration & Networking
- Networking – MPLS VPN
- Routing Protocols
- Mobile Computing
- Data Analysis Techniques
- Telecommunication Market Research and Pricing
For List of Projects: click here
Projects Brochure: click here
- Flexible duration 2 to 6 Months
- Different types of equipments, Testing facilities
- Guidance from experienced faculty
- Interaction with Industry
- Certificate issued by BSNL, ALTTC
- Duration: one to six months
- Course Highlights: Specific to area concerned
- Who can apply: Students of Final year B.E./ B.Tech., M.C.A.,M.B.A.
- Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on first come first serve basis by ALTTC, Ghaziabad, (Seats are limited).
- Course Fee:
Duration Training Fee 1 Month( Mini project) Rs. 4000/- + GST 3 Months Rs. 6000/- +GST 6 Months Rs 12000/- + GST
Accommodation charges for outstation candidates: Rs 1500 /- per (for 4 weeks) plus service tax per person .For Lodging and boarding details, Pls Contact 09868855522, 09412000938
How To Apply:
The students are required to take printout of the desired project and get approval of the HOD/Professor concerned. After this, they can apply as follows.
The registration form duly filled along with following documents is to be sent by speed post or registered post to Divisional Engineer (NC), Room No. 102, Admn Building, ALTTC, Ghaziabad or can be submitted in person at the Reception Ground Floor, Admn Building, ALT Centre, Rajnagar Ghaziabad-201002 along with
- One passport size photo ( affix on the application form) and extra at the time of joining the course
- Photocopy of Identity Card issued by college/Institute
- Sponsorship letter from respective College/Institute
- Demand Draft of requisite Course fee amount ( including GST) as per category of project opted, should be drawn in favour of Account Officer (Cash), BSNL, ALTTC, Ghaziabad payable at Ghaziabad.
- Separate DD for lodging has to be submitted at the time of check in at Hostel.
Apply Online:Click Here to Submit Online Form.
Registration Forms: To download Registration form click here.