White Hat Testing
(to be a cyber security professional)
(Contents will be rationalized accordingly)
The course is primarily a HANDS-ON course and will cover in detail, the advanced concepts of White Hat testing, overview different attacks on network, paucity with client server models, different attacks and vulnerabilities of network, fixes techniques, assessment techniques, exploitation of vulnerabilities and testing along with hardening of network and system.
At the completion of the program, candidate will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Network Attacks and it’s causes.
- Understand white testing and vulnerability assessment tools and techniques.
- Understand different types of hackers and different phases for pen testers.
- Understand advanced concepts of Information Security in line of wireless security, Web Server Security, OS Security etc.
- Do hands-on practice on different virtual machines working as pen tester and victim machines through VmWare software to be run on windows physical machine.
- Understand to implement information security on computer networks.
- After completion of it Participants will be able to:
- Develop understanding the requirement to become a cyber-security professional.
- Understand the concept of MITM Attacks, causes and securing network.
- Able to understand WMWare and Virtual Machines Installation with different tools and techniques for pen testers.
- Will able to develop a virtual environment.
- Understand advanced networking concepts and Linux Commands.
- Understand VAPT phases for white hat testing requirements be a cyber-security professional.
- Desktop/Laptop with at least 4GB RAM and Knowledge of Computer Network.